The 2018 Annual Arts & Autos Extravaganza appeals to all ages. Fine Arts & Craft show booths, vintage collections, a classic, custom and hot rod car and motorcycle show, special Kids’ Zone and festival foods make this event fun for the entire family.
The Denton Main Street Association produces several promotional events year-round, as well as assisting with historic preservation and economic revitalization in the central business district. The fall festival has traditionally drawn an audience of 10,000+!
If you are interested in becoming a vendor for Arts & Autos 2018 simply download the printable form below for ALL RULES and guidelines, complete it, and send to us no later than August 17th 2018. However, keep in mind that space is limited so apply early to make sure that you get in! Once you have completed the application and you have been approved you can process payment via the website below or by mailing a check. See form for details.
Exhibition space will be available for fine artists and crafters, vintage dealers, cottage industry businesses, sponsors, businesses, games, community non-profits and food vendors. Limited booth space available for each category. Committee reserves the right to accept or reject applicants.
Fine Artist/Crafter Eligibility
In order to maintain high standards and consistency at the festival, all vendors/exhibitors will be reviewed and selected by the committee. Booth space and fees are outlined below. Fine artists and crafters MUST submit photos of their work to be sold at the festival, along with the list of items for sale in the booth. Please submit a maximum of three, color photographs at least 4x6 in size or a digital photo CD. Label photos or CD with artist/crafter’s name, title of work, medium, and date of work. Work can also be emailed or a website with photos of work can be sent to email@example.com. All work must be original and made by the applicant. Commercially fabricated forms, kits, patterns, manufactured, mass-produced or molded items are not acceptable to qualify as a Fine Arts/Crafts booth. Exhibitors must display and sell only the items submitted and accepted in the application. No t-shirt sales are allowed, unless approved by the committee.
Application and Event Rules and Requirements for ALL Vendors
Exhibit Hours: Saturday, Sept. 8th, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Booth Size: 10’ x 10’ (unless permission granted otherwise). Extra booth space available at no charge for artist/crafter demonstrations!
Set-Up: Exhibitors will be responsible for all booth structures, set-up, and furnishings, e.g., extension cords, signage, drapes, etc. Booths with electricity will need fire extinguishers. Vendors and booth participants can begin to set-up no earlier than 6:45 a.m. on Saturday, September 8, 2018. As the streets will be barricaded at this time, please have your vendor pass displayed on the dash of the registered vehicle in order to be allowed access to the Courthouse Square. NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED ONTO THE SQUARE AFTER 7:45 A.M. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE OFF THE SQUARE BY 7:45 A.M. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO UNLOAD YOUR ITEMS IN THE DESIGNATED UNLOADING ZONE AND MOVE YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE 7:45 A.M. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. ANY VEHICLES REMAINING ON THE SQUARE AFTER 8:00 A.M. ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, MAY BE TOWED AWAY AT THE VEHICLE OWNER’S EXPENSE. Booths must be open by 9 a.m.
Tear Down: Booths can begin tear-down no earlier than 3 p.m.. No booths will be allowed to close early without prior permission from the Committee. Participants are responsible for dismantling and cleaning space before leaving. We are a litter-free event and we recycle, please use the appropriate receptacles to dispose of trash.
Facilities: Electricity will be available for Food/Drink booths only if requested at the time of registration. No water will be available. Public restrooms will be available in the Courthouse. Portable toilets will be located around the Courthouse Square.
Security: Participants are responsible for the security of their goods. The Committee and event organizers accept no responsibility for stolen or damaged property, accidents or injury.
- Placement and acceptance of vendors and booths will be at the discretion of the Committee.
- No participant will be allowed to set-up without a signed and dated application and liability release.
- The Committee reserves the right to revoke or refuse to grant space at any time, without recourse by the participant. The Committee shall not be liable to anyone for this action.
- No booth space will be granted to those wishing to express religious, moral, controversial or political opinions/issues. Only materials that have been approved by the Committee will be allowed. Displaying information that has not been approved by the Committee will result in expulsion from the event without recourse or refund.
- Signage for each booth must be limited to the group or vendor name only.
- Participants may display or sell only the items that have been specifically approved by the Committee.
- All fees are non-refundable. Inclement weather will NOT be grounds for refund.
- No amplified sound or recorded music will be allowed in booth areas, with the exception of entertainment provided/approved by the Arts & Autos event.
- No exclusive rights for the sale of any item will be granted.
- No alcohol (including beer and wine) may be sold. The DMSA reserves the right to limit menu (food and drink) items sold at the event. DMSA also reserves the right to be the sole vendor for beverages of its choosing at the event.
Must be received by our DEADLINE on FRIDAY, AUGUST 17, 2018.
Late applications must be accompanied with a written reason for not meeting the deadline and a late fee of $25.00 above the vendor fee is REQUIRED. Applications must be accompanied by check or money order for the full amount of booth rental payable to Denton Main Street. The fee will be deposited when acceptance notice is mailed or emailed. Applicants not accepted will receive their un-cashed check.
Once your vendor application has been approved you can mail in a check, or you can complete an online payment below. PLEASE DO NOT PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT BEFORE YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED.