Denton Main Street Association Members may submit their downtown promotion for sharing through DMSA's Website and Social Media presence. Please submit your application to share your promotion no later than 2 weeks prior to your promotion start date. Please make sure that you provide as many details as possible about your promotion. The more details you can share with us the more we can promote it for you. If your promotion is an event please make sure to create your event on Facebook and share with us the URL of your event.
PHOTOS CAN BE EMAILED TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is the average reach of a Main Street Post?
- A: On average if we make a single post on your behalf we can reach 2,000 - 6,000 people.
- Q: Do I need to include an image with my post?
- A: It is recommended that you do share an image with your promotion, posts without an image reach 60% less people than posts with photos.
- Q: Where will my promotion be shared?
- A: Depending on the promotion type we can include the information in any of the following: DMSA website Calendar, DMSA Facebook Page, DMSA Twitter Page, DMSA Instagram Page, DMSA Print Material.
- Q: How will I know if my Promotion is accepted?
- A: Once your application has been reviewed you will receive a notification of acceptance within one week of the date of your application.
- Q: Will the results of my promotion reach and engagement be shared with me?
- A: Yes DMSA tracks all engagement and will provide results no later than 2 weeks after the completion of your promotion.
DMSA Promotion Sharing is only available to current DMSA Members. Members with current balances due on their Account will not be accepted.
DMSA reserves the right to refuse any application of any promotion for any reason.
DMSA may remove any posts that violate our Marketing Standards or that may result in negative press of the Denton Downtown Central Business District.